EXHIBITIONS AND WOKSHOPS FORTHCOMING:
October 7-9th 2019
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Workshop on the KONIK Metabolizer® a Full Body Molecular Scanner, based on the Multidimensional HPLC+GC-MS K2Q2 Triple Analyzer . An innovative R&D breakthrough tool for Metabolomics.
November 4-8th 2019
La Habana, Cuba, FIHAV International show.
March 16-18th 2020
March 16-18th 2020 (place and conference room to be determined)
Mar.31st – Apr.3rd 2020
Munich. March 31st/ April 4th 2020 (place and conference room to be determined)
June 2-5th 2020
Barcelona, Fira de Barcelona 2-5th June
NEXT MAIN ACTIVITIES: VIDEOCONFERENCE, WORKSHOP, TRAINING AND/OR SPECIALIZATION COURSES
- Fall Distributors Marketing and Sales Meeting: Barcelona, October 22-24th, 2019. GIBNIK Training and R&D Centre. Pre-Registration required. Please use Request Form.
Intensive short course on Multidimensional HPLC+GC-MS: Principles and applications, are scheduled in the following 3 locations:
Barcelona, Bellaterra : October 2019, 9 to 13 hrs. Location: Hotel Campus, UAB-Bellaterra, Barcelona. No fee. https://www.google.es/maps/place/Hotel+Campus
Dubai. UAE: March 17th, 2020, 9 to 17 hrs. In connexion with ArabLab. Registration fee Euro 500 per person. (20% discount for the second person of the same organization, 50% for the third). Location to be announced.
Munich, Germany: April 9th, 2020, 9 to 17 hrs. In connexion of Analytica 2020. Registration fee Euro 500 per person. (20% discount for the second person of the same organization, 50% for the third). Location to be announced.
TRACK RECORD OF GIBNIK PARTICIPATION IN SOME PAST EVENTS
- Workshop Dubai 2018, Sheraton
- Arab Lab 2018
- Analytica Munich 2018
- Fihav 2018 La Habana Cuba
- Halal Conferences in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia-2012) and Bali (Indonesia-2013). MULTIDIMENSIONAL HPLC+GC-MS K2Q12 in HALAL. GIBNIK introduced the benefits of this powerful, Patented Multidimensional technique to meet the challenges being faced in determination of Halal quality of pharmaceutical and food products. These are advantageously satisfied by simplifying sample preparation, protecting integrity of the sample matrix, enhancing traceability of minor constituents while lowering detection limits and preventing unwanted and undesirable interferences. Multiple selectivity steps prompt easy determination of target analytes, advantageously to tandem MS-MS methodology, while facilitating simultaneous determination of any unknowns.
- AICEF and 1st IberoAmerican Congrés of Forensic Sciences in Mexico City in July 2010. Same as above where we presented an example of determination of a wide range of “cutting agents” used to adulterate Drugs of Abuse (cocaine hydrochloride).