FORTHCOMING EXHIBITIONS AND WOKSHOPS :
ARAB LAB 2022, 24-26 OCTOBER 2022
DUBAI INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION CENTRE
ACHEMA 2022, 22-26 AUGUST 2022
NEXT MAIN ACTIVITIES: VIDEOCONFERENCE, WORKSHOP, TRAINING AND/OR SPECIALIZATION COURSES
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we are organizing alternative customized Interactive Presentations, Workshops, and Demonstrations by Videoconference, as well as Webinars for Product Presentations and Video Training.
The scheduled events for the future and the corresponding tentative dates are:
- Spring 2021 Distributor’s Marketing and Sales Meeting: Barcelona, April 5th to 7th, 2021. GIBNIK Training and R&D Centre. Pre-Registration required. Please use Registration Form.
Intensive short course on Multidimensional HPLC+GC-MS: Principles and applications, are scheduled in the following 2 locations:
Barcelona, Bellaterra : April 6th, 2021, 17 to 19 hrs. Location: Hotel Campus, UAB-Bellaterra, Barcelona. No fee. https://www.google.es/maps/place/Hotel+Campus
Dubai. UAE: March 23, 2021, 17 to 19 hrs. In connexion with ArabLab. No fee. Visit our booth 651 Hall S2
TRACK RECORD OF GIBNIK PARTICIPATION IN SOME PAST EVENTS
- Workshop Dubai 2018, Sheraton
- Arab Lab 2018
- Analytica Munich 2018
- Fihav 2018 La Habana Cuba
- Halal Conferences in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia-2012) and Bali (Indonesia-2013). MULTIDIMENSIONAL HPLC+GC-MS K2Q12 in HALAL. GIBNIK introduced the benefits of this powerful, Patented Multidimensional technique to meet the challenges being faced in determination of Halal quality of pharmaceutical and food products. These are advantageously satisfied by simplifying sample preparation, protecting integrity of the sample matrix, enhancing traceability of minor constituents while lowering detection limits and preventing unwanted and undesirable interferences. Multiple selectivity steps prompt easy determination of target analytes, advantageously to tandem MS-MS methodology, while facilitating simultaneous determination of any unknowns.
- AICEF and 1st IberoAmerican Congrés of Forensic Sciences in Mexico City in July 2010. Same as above where we presented an example of determination of a wide range of “cutting agents” used to adulterate Drugs of Abuse (cocaine hydrochloride).