EXHIBITIONS AND WOKSHOPS FORTHCOMING:
Moved by organizers to September 7-9, 2020 due to Covid-19
Moved to October 19-22, 2020
We are not participating this year but GIBNIK Distributors attending are invited to join the ensuing Marketing and Sales Meeting in Barcelona, October 26-28 immediately after.
June 2-5th 2020
Barcelona, Fira de Barcelona 2-5th June
NEXT MAIN ACTIVITIES: VIDEOCONFERENCE, WORKSHOP, TRAINING AND/OR SPECIALIZATION COURSES
- Spring Distributors Marketing and Sales Meeting: Barcelona, April 6-8,2020. GIBNIK Training and R&D Centre. Pre-Registration required. Please use Registration Form.
Intensive short course on Multidimensional HPLC+GC-MS: Principles and applications, are scheduled in the following 2 locations:
Barcelona, Bellaterra : April 8, 2020, 9 to 13 hrs. Location: Hotel Campus, UAB-Bellaterra, Barcelona. No fee. https://www.google.es/maps/place/Hotel+Campus
Dubai. UAE: March 17th, 2020, 14 to 18 hrs. In connexion with ArabLab. No fee. Visit our booth 651 Hall S2
TRACK RECORD OF GIBNIK PARTICIPATION IN SOME PAST EVENTS
- Workshop Dubai 2018, Sheraton
- Arab Lab 2018
- Analytica Munich 2018
- Fihav 2018 La Habana Cuba
- Halal Conferences in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia-2012) and Bali (Indonesia-2013). MULTIDIMENSIONAL HPLC+GC-MS K2Q12 in HALAL. GIBNIK introduced the benefits of this powerful, Patented Multidimensional technique to meet the challenges being faced in determination of Halal quality of pharmaceutical and food products. These are advantageously satisfied by simplifying sample preparation, protecting integrity of the sample matrix, enhancing traceability of minor constituents while lowering detection limits and preventing unwanted and undesirable interferences. Multiple selectivity steps prompt easy determination of target analytes, advantageously to tandem MS-MS methodology, while facilitating simultaneous determination of any unknowns.
- AICEF and 1st IberoAmerican Congrés of Forensic Sciences in Mexico City in July 2010. Same as above where we presented an example of determination of a wide range of “cutting agents” used to adulterate Drugs of Abuse (cocaine hydrochloride).