GIBNIK’s scope of supplies are not limited to provide our customers with the:
• optimal equipment for every particular analytical requirement,
• effective after sales technical services, and
• innovative applications development,
but to provide them, also,
- customized training in accordance with their specific needs, as well as
- complete Analytical Engineering Solutions on a “turnkey” bases with GIBNIK’s “Zero Risk” Policy
In summary these complementary services include:
Workshops And Specialization Courses
Intensive short course on Multidimensional HPLC+GC-MS: Principles and applications, are scheduled in the following 3 locations:
- Barcelona, Bellaterra : October 26, 2020, 9 to 13 hrs. Immediately after Analytica Munich. Location: Hotel Campus, UAB-Bellaterra, Barcelona. Registration fee Euro 500 per person (50% discount to students and special guest).
- Dubai: September 10, 2020, 9 to 13 hrs. Lunch included. Immediately after ArabLab. Registration fee Euro 500 per person. (20% discount for the second person of the same organization, 50% for the third). Location to be announced.
Other short courses to be announced soon:
- Interpretation of Mass Spectra,
- On-line Derivatization (to extend the application limits of HPLC+GC to non-volatile substances and Increasing Selective Detection while Lowering Detection Limits,
- Characterization and simultaneous determination of Target as well as New Compounds in Complex Matrix (Body fluids, Forensics, Petroleum, Water and Environmental, Foods and Flavours, …)
- Vacuum, UHV and Leak Detection: ULVAC range of pumps and systems
Turn Key Projects
The KONIK Metabolyzer
An innovative GIBNIK project in Metabolomics. GIBNIK is in the process of developing an innovative Full Body Molecular Scanner that it is in itself a Comprehensive Molecular Analyzer of all body fluids based on its patented KONIK HPLC+GC-MS K2Q2 Multidimensional Triple Analyzer.
With this innovative approach to Molecular Clinical Chemistry GIBNIK commits to contribute effectively to complement and replace advantageously other analytical tools for early diagnostics of numerous diseases while tracing and contributing to the comparative mappings of the Human Metabolome in health and disease.
The basic KONIK “METABOLYZER” for “lung exhaled air and other oesophagi volatiles” to evaluate some respiratory and digestive functions and diseases, is scheduled to be introduced into the world markets sometime in the course of 2020.
GIBNIK welcomes cooperation of any Institutions, specially State Hospitals and Specialized Medical Centres in order to develop a tight network worldwide to nourish and share the data base.
Barcelona has been recently chosen as one of three European cities to house the new hub of the so called Mare Nostrum Supercomputing Centre . We trust that this will be offering participants the inherent potential of Big Data Management as in essence we need to deal with billions of data points to create a molecular picture of the human metabolome. If you are interested to participate to any extend in this project please contact us using the Request Form below.
- Analytical Services: Are offered upon customer request as an occasional service to special customers. Please enquire.
- Customized Analytical Instruments Training: offered to all GIBNIK customers worldwide either on our Training Centre of Barcelona ,or in their own premises. To be booked with at least two months notice. Send your enquiries by using the Request Form.
- Analytical Equipment Renting: This service is offered on a monthly basis. GIBNIK can also assist customers in the use of the rented equipment, complement customer staff training etc. Send us your specific request in the Request Form.
The Gibnik Technical Team
The Senior Advisory Group of the GIBNIK’s Scientific and Technical Team is led by Prof. Dr. Josep M. Gibert. A former Research Associate at the Univ. of Houston under several NASA grants for the analysis of Apollo Lunar Programme samples. He obtained his PhD in 1971 (Some of his past research work can be found at Google, just type: Gibert Apollo Murchison). He was later Associate Professor of Analytical Chemistry at the UAB, Autonomous Univ. of Barcelona, and Researcher at the IBF (Institute of Fundamental Biology) where he began his studies in Metabolomics while enrolled at the Faculty of Medicine. In 1977 he left the University to lead the team that has developed the innovative KONIK Programme of Molecular and Ionic Analyzers over the past 41 years.